rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

I just walked into my local bookstore- wearing a suit on the way home from an engagement. I asked for another book, which they carried, and then acted like I had to look up Roosh's name on the internet (the clerk was a clearly a feminist girl with tattoos and short hair so I knew this had to be handled carefully). I mentioned that the book isn't carried on Amazon, and then I spelled his last name out first, and then said "I'm not sure how this is pronounced" but as I began spelling it she said "Roosh?"

She kept her frame friendly, probably not knowing anything about the author. Or perhaps to not alienate a polite, well-mannered, well dressed customer.

They are able to order the book from a platform called createspace. I asked about createspace- I learned it's apparently an alternative platform to Amazon for self-publishing.

She consulted with the other clerk, a nerdy male I recognized from the store, and he explained that whatever fine print she was seeing in the system meant that the book was unreturnable, and had to be paid for in advance of the order, and something else about the profit they make on the book maybe.

I told them I'd be back within the next couple days to pay for both books.

Messages In This Thread