rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

What I find telling is that sites like Huffpo demand that Roosh be banned completely off the internet similar to the Andrew Anglin and Alex Jones.

The Youtube guys around Mister Metokour recently noted that those cases will be the beginning - they will keep on pushing until there are only SJWs and normies. Why should they even let Ben Shapiro talk in the final stages?

They want him gone off Youtube, Twitter, they list his earnings forgetting that they are backed by fucking billionaires (and trillionaires) as if any penny earned is somehow theft.

Yes - it's the modern equivalent of book-burning. In the end they won't be satisfied until a SWAT team comes and puts a pullet in the wrong thinker's head. Mark my words - Huffpo if still alive in 2060 will demand just that.

"Why is that man still breathing? Why is he allowed to use municipal water and energy? Why hasn't our beloved Big Brother come and shot him in the head already?"

Messages In This Thread