rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

I agree talking with a legal expert like Randazza is the first thing to do in this situation.

Quote: (09-10-2018 09:47 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

Roosh isn't part of the "club" and rising on the best sellers list definitely invoked this ban. As much as I'm a fan, and starting to disagree with what he has to say, imagine if Jordan Peterson spoke about the book. This book getting banned is pretty big. When people who hate Roosh are starting to defend him- there is clearly shift starting to happen. A few years ago it was a lot "easier" to call Roosh a 'rapist', but in the era of "#metoo" - it doesn't work when there are ACTUAL predators (like Weinstein and Spacey).

That would be great, but probably unlikely he's a bit blue pill. Cernovich has come out in support. Maybe you can speak to Infowars or Rebel Media, or anyone for extra publicity. You could even pressure HuffPost on twitter for an interview, doubt they would give it to you but it would only go to show that they are not interested in actually speaking or listening to you.

"Especially Roosh offers really good perspectives. But like MW said, at the end of the day, is he one of us?"

- Reciproke, posted on the Roosh V Forum.

Messages In This Thread