rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (09-10-2018 08:07 PM)Tex Cruise Wrote:  

HuffPost claims responsibility...

Quote:Quote:

Amazon banned the books after HuffPost reached out to ask whether Obama’s content was in violation of the company’s hate speech policy

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/...1db3e54945

and the livestream ban too...

Quote:Quote:

After HuffPost reached out to YouTube, the company deleted one video from Obama’s channel for violating its hate speech policy and banned him from livestreaming for three months.

Doubtful. They contacted me in July, which I assume is when they contacted Amazon. So Amazon takes no action until Game comes out? From my perspective, Game's rising sales was the most proximal trigger.

Another sign they are unlikely to be responsible is that their victory article went up 12 hours after the ban. When a media site ushers in a ban, they often have a story out right as the ban happens, WITH a quote from the company saying, "We don't support hate speech, etc." They have no quote. 12 hours is a LONG time for the media to take credit for something. Even terrorists are much faster.

If they are responsible, then a whole lot of other authors have to be worried if one email from a soy boy journalist is all it takes to get banned. Then again, Alex Jones was shut down mostly by the pestering of Oliver Darcy from CNN.

Messages In This Thread