rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (09-10-2018 07:26 PM)gonzoman925 Wrote:  

An example of this is Naomi wu/ sexy cyborg. She's a 4ft something long haired Maker in china with big fake boobs, high heels bimbo outfits and a penchant for electronics and programming. What she did to earn money whilst still in china is become a ruby on rails programmer and act as a male programmer. That way she could get work independent of who she was and how she looked. She then started a patreon [as all women that look good will do] and youtube series before some shitheads at vice doxxed her relationship status and it ended up with her severely compromised on what she can do or promote on youtube, and also on how she can use paypal.

The reason i'm giving this example is that her early strategy of anonymising her work online so she could say what she wanted and still have a job, is what people need to do.

What was the 'relationship status' and how or why did it cause problems?

Messages In This Thread