rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

A sad and worrisome move from Amazon (though not that surprising, I mean considering the P-C times we live in).

I am not surprised by the way that they would remove Roosh's latest, most prestigious and successful book, Game, from their shop, but keep a few of Roosh's older books on sale.

For them, it allows to maintain a semblance of freedom of speech: Oh look, Roosh is not totally silenced, we do sell some of his books. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Also it somehow reminds me of the pledge of the tennisman Tennys Sandgren, about whom I wrote here. When Tennys was making a few hundreds bucks on the secondary Challenger tour, he was allowed to have a Twitter extremely red-pill, very similar in thought to this forum. But when Tennys started moving to the big league of big ATP250 tournaments, thus starting to make tens of thousands of USD, then the Establishment came onto him like a ton of bricks.

What I mean to say is, the crooked Establishment is sending Roosh a message. He is allowed to make a little bit of money, but if he starts going into the big financial league (I think Roosh brilliantly sold 2000 books in a few days), then the Establishment will thwart him and crush his source of income.

The Establishment people agree to let us "Conservative red-pill men" survive as middle-class, but if we move into big-money territory, then the Globalists, laughing at our nerve and audacity, quickly crush us, or try to.

It's actually, below, how rich Globalist people see us, valiant red-pill men who try to reach to new highs and make serious money:

[Image: 4ed7ababd0ab5e2eb55488cab8e5089015ee.jpg]
if we come close to success, they will try and burn our wings!

Messages In This Thread