rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Quote: (09-10-2018 11:50 AM)Nikola Jokic Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2018 11:14 AM)Bluto Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2018 10:52 AM)DamienCasanova Wrote:  

Where can I buy the paperback? It's not available on Amazon or Barnes & Noble...and I wanted one for myself and maybe a couple other copies to give to friends.

I wish we could buy it directly from Roosh without having to go through the Amazon middle man. I know that's probably a lot of work for Roosh, but the way this book ban madness is going with the big distributors that may be his only option soon.

I second this sentiment. I would rather not buy an e-book, and really don't want to buy from Amazon now. B&N is a less bad substitute. Ultimately I would rather buy it directly from Roosh now.

Its really strange that Barnes & Noble banned 'Game' in paperback (kept the eBook for some weird reason) but not any other of Roosh's paperback books. All of his books are still listed on B&N, except for Game. I saw Game was listed in paperback for $22.97 on B&N.com just 3 days ago.

Barnes and Nobles sources the paperback from Amazon.

Messages In This Thread