rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

Amazon has banned Game and 8 of my other books

I've only started reading "Game," but from what I've read so far it blows "Bang" out off the water, both in terms of usefulness to the reader and writing quality. To politically correct sensibilities, it's no more "offensive" than "Bang," and there are hundreds of other books on Amazon on the same subject. So why have the books been pulled now? Well, I believe that this book has the potential to be wildly successful, maybe even a best seller. While "Bang" may have been moderately successful, it only ever had the potential to reach a very niche market, whereas "Game" has the potential to appeal to a much wider mainstream audience. Unfortunately it's most likely to do so as a product on Amazon since bookstores are unlikely to stock it. Bastards. It's every forum member's responsibility to buy this book where they can, not just to support Roosh, but because its a damn good book.

Messages In This Thread