rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The vicious circle of girls wet at IDGAF attitude, and then saying "it's too late"

The vicious circle of girls wet at IDGAF attitude, and then saying "it's too late"

Quote: (09-11-2018 11:33 PM)Eugenics Wrote:  

I don't agree. If a girl is down to bang you she's probably down to try and secure comittment from you. I've mini-ltr'd several women from zero date lays or single date lays and it wasn't that hard. They are usually flattered that I wanted to see them again and found it pretty validating. They were equal SMV or higher and usually not from deeply entrenched lower class (lower middle to upper middle) like myself, but I know how to act. I've told them I'm sleeping with multiple women and they worked hard to get that exclusivity. Or if I suggestrd exclusivity (mistake) they acted surprised and admitted they throught I must have other girls (even when I didn't).

If you're getting put into the [boyfriend] provider category she's probably attracted enough to fuck with you but your game is weak and she's going to take advantage of you.

I could see it if you had zero status in the class she was from. Like if she was upper middle class and above and you're an attractive young drug dealer with alright game she's probably gonna keep you tucked away. But I bet if/when she catches feelings she'll try to sell you to her support network.

Player frame and relationship frame are just different ways to play the same game and I'm sure with both you can get what you want. I think player frame at least initially has more utility, though it might drive some virginal young girls off that have a father that RPd them early. Relationship frame might drive away some of those hoes that will bang you early on. There's pros and cons to both

The difference in the player frame and the relationship frame is that with the relationship frame, you'd be disqualifying 90% of the females you run into. Only 10% are actually worth your emotional investment. And out of that 10%, only 5% will be compatible with you. And out of that 5%, only 1% will have perfect chemistry with you (maybe even less than that).

The 99% of the women cannot take advantage of you if your standards were HB 8+ wifey material. They wouldn't even be able to touch you, for you have already weeded them out.

If you are on the road to "the one," it's a whole lot of weeding women out and having boundaries/standards. Especially in America.

Do I come from the LTR frame? I am actually versatile. I can be the player or the LTR guy depending on the chemistry.

What I have noticed a lot from the manosphere is guys still thinking that as long as you hold frame/spin plates/dominate, she will want an LTR with you.

In my experience, hot women are hypergamous/polyamorous and are playing their own game. They have their own harem. Even if you managed to "LTR" her, it doesn't mean she won't cheat and she probably already have a bunch of alphas on the side.

There is only so much you can do. "Relationships" are a matter of chemistry/compatibility more so than attraction. You can be the hottest/wealthiest guy in the room and women still won't love you (or they may love you, along with Chad, Tyrone, and Billy), but it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you or your game sucks. It's just their nature to be fickle/opportunistic.

Women are not loyal. Not even to the alpha male. They have their own egos, and their own agendas that has nothing to do with you.

When you become the highest value male and realize that women are still just using you for validation and couldn't care less about you, then you will realize what I am talking about.

Messages In This Thread