rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First time airsofter - reality check

First time airsofter - reality check

Quote: (09-10-2018 05:53 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-10-2018 12:50 PM)Mage Wrote:  

Funny, I think people who don't join army to fight for corporate overlords and stick to games instead are the sane people. Maybe they were trying to find common ground with you and thought stuff like airsoft would be something you both can relate to. Because they thought you would not have more intellectual interests?

And I think dickheads getting butthurt about someone else's military service aren't quite there in the head too. Maybe those nerds were reaching out for commonality. But I have advanced first aid and medical courses-- through the military-- and I don't walk up to doctors or paramedics and talk to them like we're the same. Maybe you shouldn't get your panties in a twist about this?

Quote:Quote:

The LARPers today are fools who join for militaries of cucked nations like Canada hoping to be heroes, even hoping to get to kill someone legally. Do you have portrait of Trudeau in your barracks? Did you swore to protect him? How many illegal invaders have you expelled from your country? What are you fighting for? For gay rights and rights of soldier wives to divorce rape them? For women's education and birth control in middle east? For cheaper oil prices?

Gee, Dr Freud, you've got me there. That's exactly what I joined for. Go check my posting history where I talk about either military matters or Trudeau and you'll find that I am both extremely anti-Trudeau and suggest joining the military for a limited time to only advance yourself and gain skills and qualifications. But go ahead and feel free to invent a personality type and psychology for me.

Also try this on for size-- those extreme airsoft types tend to be really blue pill. They want to decimate the Mid East for zion, kill Putin, and think the world of John McCain. They just can't or won't join the army to do it for real. Meanwhile, not one of the guys I worked with ever listened to a word about the big bad Russians, or our "Humanitarian Commitment to Afghanistan."

I can respect a man who is in military if his country has rock solid creed and values. I am afraid there is no such country today.Certainly not Canada.

And what country would that be? Is there any? Russia? I'd say they come closest, but there is no fighting for a higher cause any military in this contemporary world. How about this, dummy, try respecting an individual man, in uniform or not, on his individual merits.

You do recruiting gigs? Are you honest with recruits whom you make to join? Do you warn them about women in military, pussy pass and privilege? Do you explain to them that they fight for a cucked globalist government?

I did some recruiting. When I was in. Years ago. And why yes, I sat down with them and read aloud passages from Alexander Dugin and Bang and Alain de Benoist and we talked deeply about the globalist neoliberal order. Actually, no. I gave them practical advice on how to make good choices and get what they want out of the system. Like a normal man.

Unless, you have really good answers to these questions you don't impress me - military tough guy.

And I am not impressed by your effeminate emoting- whiny butthurt pseudo-tough guy on an internet forum.

There is no argument about the fact that air-soft and paintball is not like real fighting. No person however is inferior to you because they chose a game rather then real killing for wrong reasons.

Actually, some nerdy airsoft guy who is obviously completely out of shape and lacking any sort of masculine bearing coming up to me and trying to be my pal is not my equal. Which is why I tried to sign them up-- he should go spend 3-5 years outside his mom's house working hard, getting some physical exertion, and learning social skills and possibly even getting some professional qualifications and he'll come out the other side a better man.

But I guess he shouldn't do that-- Joining the Zawg globohomo corps will just leave him a Trudeau worshipper, right, dickhead?

So you are basicly telling that if a man is phisically and mentally weak and blue pill he should join military to gain his masculinity.

I doubt that subjecting oneself to military orders will create a red pill personality. If you trully were in it just to milk the system, like you say, you obviously were a red pill, highly motivated guy already before that. Military just gave you specific skills and qualifications. other highly motivated red pill men might choose other skills and qualifications to build their life upon outside military. That doesn''t makes them iferior to you.

Will a dumb, blue pill, out of shape guy came out of military better then he was before? Probably yould be in better shape, but doubt you can create ability to think for yourself, think smart and see hidden truths in military, if you didn''t have these qualities already before.

Messages In This Thread