rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Threesome game with another chick

Threesome game with another chick

Threesomes or menage a trois game is tricky, there are too many factors involved.

How much game do you have?
How good looking are you?
How hot is your girl?
How hot does this unicorn have to be?
Where are you looking to find this unicorn?

All those things matter alot. I've been pursuing these unicorns for the past 2 years. Been with my girl (wife) for a long time,
and we wanted to try something new. It's also part of the reason that I found this forum, and started reading and learning
from other members here. I had no clue about game, or the red pill before I found roosh's blog and his forum.

I've had many chances to do menage a trois in the past 3 years (with women from all sorts of nationalities), after actively pursuing them most nights that we go out.
I'll post tomorrow my strategies on what has worked for us. I've lost count on all the chances we've had, but we've also failed alot.

By the way, I'm still learning, and will be following this thread. I've been eager to start a thread on 3some advice as well. There already has been good advice, but also advice that has never worked for us.

If you feel like you are getting conflicting advice, its because all of the above strategies do work. For some people, having the girl pre-arrange everything works. For other couples, letting the guy take the active role works better. All depends.

What I can't give you is 3some advice with online game. Never used Tinder or any app to find a unicorn, so I can't offer advice based on that. I like to get out there and do approaches (mostly night game).

Messages In This Thread