rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Make Money While Traveling/Expatiating

How to Make Money While Traveling/Expatiating

Quote: (09-09-2018 05:49 PM)CleanSlate Wrote:  

I don’t know much about the other options you listed, but as a writer, I’ll say this.

The global market is fucking saturated with writers. Too many writers!

Just looking for writing gigs isn’t going to cut it. You’ll just get shit gigs from content mills demanding dozens of 1000 word articles for something like $20. That’s no way to live, bro.

Get serious. Get professional. Go big. Start a *real* business, not just a “gig” — not just with writing, same goes for consulting or ecommerce. Or just go with teaching if you don’t want to start a legit business.

Quote: (09-09-2018 05:56 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

If you had searched beforehand you would know there's a freelancing thread with plenty of info, along with a copywriting thread, and ecommerce too. ThisIsTrouble wrote a great datasheet on ecommerce.

Thanks for your replies! Cattle Rustler, I did see that freelancing thread. From what I got from scrolling through it, is freelancing is quite difficult to get started and build a base. Like CleanSlate says, it's very saturated. I made this thread for people to share their advice. Anyways, I will definitely check it out a little more in depth.

Messages In This Thread