rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 60 the new 40?

Is 60 the new 40?

Quote: (09-14-2018 06:29 PM)rhodey Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2018 07:38 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

snip

You feel your body weakening very day at 27? I felt the opposite at that age. I read studies that each generation has a lower TEST baseline, maybe there is something ot that.

Still very healthy but not as healthy as when I was 24, much less so back at 18, I believe my physical peak was back at 24. I believe this varies with everybody. At the time I remember I was running from one martial art/sport training session to another and I was still hungry for more. I could also hop on a long flight, sleep on command, get up to eat, back to sleep and wake up when the plane landed. Every flight used to last an hour to me despite how long it took. Now it's all a freaking nightmare because I can no longer sleep on a plane.

Part of this may have to do with having a deskjob. Certainly didn't do any good to my lower back pain and overall energy. Just got a better job with much less stress and feeling happier, but not getting that feeling of invincibility ever again.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread