rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 60 the new 40?

Is 60 the new 40?

Quote: (09-14-2018 01:52 PM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  

Quote: (09-12-2018 07:38 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

I'm 27 now and live healthy, doing sport and martial arts everyday save the weekend. Yet I can feel my body weakening everyday. Things that could never go wrong back when I was 22 start becoming a problem. A false movement may pop a tendons or a muscle, and it takes much longer to recover from injury. I remember how at 22 I dislocated my shoulder during a bad breakfall. Doc said took 2 weeks off not moving a muscle. The next week I'm back at the dojo feeling good as new. Now? Just overstress my shoulder during a bad pull-up and it has taken 3 visits to a chiropractor and I can still feel it.

Wait until you reach 40, then you can really start complaining.

Make working out a habit, eat a clean diet, don't smoke, have a social circle, don't stress too much. Once your libido goes down, and trust me, it will, go on TRT. Maybe do HGH once in a while to heal those pestering injuries that just won't recover. I haven't taken hgh yet, but am tempted since I have multiple shoulder injuries from years ago that still aren't fully healed.

I cut my self six weeks ago on my shin while swimming , and it's still scabbed over and barely healing. When I was in my teens this would be healed in 10 days tops. I scalled myself three months ago on my wrist with hot water, and it's still red there. Aging fucking sucks, there is no way around it, so do what you can to get through it.

40? I'll see that and raise you 10 years. Try being 50 and being active. I stated in the lifters lounge that I lift 3 days a week and usually try to go heavy but man it is getting harder to sustain. 2 weeks ago I tweaked my lower back trying a new exercise out and it's only now that I'm feeling better. I had to go light these last two weeks and it sucked, I felt like my girl who I work out with was doing heavier weight than me (she wasn't of course but it felt like it). Finally yesterday I was able to go heavy and I felt like a beast doing it.

Being physically active and in good shape can be done when you're old but you have to know your limitations, when to push hard and when to pull back. You really have to know your body and have a keen sense of what is going on with it. Five to six years ago I was in really good shape, lifting hard and playing hockey with a bunch of guys and girls 15 to 20 years younger than me but now, I don't think I could do all that. I went on TRT about 3 years ago and it helped a lot, especially with strength but do not kid yourselves, getting old is tough. The guy in the vid is clearly doing a lot of various different hormonal treatments, not just TRT and HGH. He looks great though, I'll give him that but no I don't believe that 60 is the new 40.

Messages In This Thread