rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is 60 the new 40?

Is 60 the new 40?

Quote: (09-12-2018 07:38 AM)Dalaran1991 Wrote:  

Guys need to get serious and stop adopting this female Sex and the city mindset.

Co-sign everything Scorpion said. Just because some rich dudes or some cool grandpas can do it doesnt mean we all can do it. We have a wall survivor thread but most wall hitting women look fucking hideous and act like lunatics. Say 60 is the new 40 to professional athletes and see what they tell you.

The wall, physically and mentally, does exist for men no matter what you do. Mother nature will have her due. I think the only lessening factor is that it affects men less than women because we don't have a set child bearing age (our sperms DO get weaker with age though). With discipline and good habit you can lessen its effects but you can't stop it, and its childish to pretend otherwise.

I'm 27 now and live healthy, doing sport and martial arts everyday save the weekend. Yet I can feel my body weakening everyday. Things that could never go wrong back when I was 22 start becoming a problem. A false movement may pop a tendons or a muscle, and it takes much longer to recover from injury. I remember how at 22 I dislocated my shoulder during a bad breakfall. Doc said took 2 weeks off not moving a muscle. The next week I'm back at the dojo feeling good as new. Now? Just overstress my shoulder during a bad pull-up and it has taken 3 visits to a chiropractor and I can still feel it.

You feel your body weakening very day at 27? I felt the opposite at that age. I read studies that each generation has a lower TEST baseline, maybe there is something ot that.

Messages In This Thread