rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle friends who get attached to pussy and ditch friendship

How to handle friends who get attached to pussy and ditch friendship

I think the OP is not trolling. I've known several guys like that "friend". Once you care about such a guy and build a friendship with him, it's hard to see him for who he really is - a selfish asshole who uses you as a social crutch, and discards you once he rises to your level. I know of several stories where a socially inept/introverted/not cool guy would be mentored by a cooler guy, only to dispose of the cooler guy once he got accepted into society. It happens.

Seriously, only the part with not responding to OP's calls and texts, then sending messages that he's at Bars 2 and 3 while he's not, is a reason for a fucking fist to the head, or a downright friendship end. What the fuck?! You know who behaves like that? People who don't want to see you, because they don't like you (anymore), but are too much of a pussy to openly reject you.

In my opinion, this is not even about fucking girls.
First of all, bros before hoes. If a guy doesn't follow that rule, he may as well fuck off.
Secondly, the OP is not a fucking leper or an incel. He wouldn't have sabotaged the "friend" in any way if he came to meet them (the "friend" might have feared that the OP would steal his girl, but male friends are supposed to be honorable and not do such shit).
Thirdly - yeah, welcome to life. You took a guy under your wing, and now he has betrayed you. That's fucked up shit, but it happens, and is surely a good experience for the future.

The guy has had zero reasons for such retarded behavior - just ignore him and find new friends.

Messages In This Thread