rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle friends who get attached to pussy and ditch friendship

How to handle friends who get attached to pussy and ditch friendship

@Alpone. I am absolutely of your philosophy man. I don't expect anything return. Return behavior can be from reciprocating to nothing and I am fine with that. But not with shitty behavior which he displayed yesterday.

Also, as much as it seems he is in my head, I am realizing it is more his chick or rather her type of chick who is in my head: Tall, slim, Southern belle with a great cowgirl ass, decently educated, conservative religious and 'supposedly virgin' at 23. That is the kind of chick (not necessarily a virgin, but ofcourse one with less dick count) I have been aiming to get as soon as my MBA started in Texas.

For example, today I had gone to see a play. I had to as per an elective I am taking and plus I really enjoy theater. Tried to get chicks to go with me as the tickets were real cheap on student discount but couldn't. Went there alone. Mostly old people. In comes a couple who might be in their 50s and following them is their daughter who is exactly like the Southern type of girl that I described earlier. She was wearing a lovely fall season floral maroon outfit ending just slightly above her knees, innocent blue eyes, soft light red lips and straight blonde hair. Her parents sat infront of me and they seemed nice as they smiled at me and gave a pleasant vibe. The chick though was standing confused at the aisle. Apparently her seat was not with her parents and as fate would have it, her seat was right next to mine. She came and sat down next to me giving me the warmest of warm smiles, with her perfect teeth. We were the two young people sitting right between oldies. I was like what are the odds! I decided I had to talk to her.

I was dressed sharp, wearing a sport coat. During the intermission, once her parents went out, I talked to her. Turned out she was finishing up highschool and already enrolled at a local college. I was disappointed. I realized, even though she seemed 18 above, the setting was not right to get her number, with her parents lurking around and also I had already mentioned to her that I am doing my MBA which indirectly told her I am older. If she was even a junior at college then I would have gone for number close regardless of her parents or the setting. But we ended up talking more about the play and once the play ended we all smiled and said our goodbyes.

I think that is all there is. Its about the kind of girl I want. I have banged around 60 and above girls since my MBA started but almost all have been low quality girls either in terms of the WB scale or in terms of personality. That is probably why it seems I have envious feelings towards my friend.

I will probably start a game log, so that I improve not only my game but also improve the mental areas where I don't let things like this get to me.

Messages In This Thread