rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I get my dick wet again?

How do I get my dick wet again?

Well there are two things going on here. One that is fixable and one that seems like an excuse that is not fixable.

Let's start with the latter:

You say you are so busy you don't have time to meet women. Well unless you find/make time then you are just going to have to relegate yourself to being sexless as all of your free time is allegedly consumed by things other than being able to meet girls.

Well there are 168 hours in every week, ~56 of them you're sleeping. You working the other 112 hours? Doubt it. Sounds like you're making excuses for not putting yourself out there because trying to meet women makes you anxious.

That brings me to the first problem:

You've been sexless and out of the game with women for a while it sounds like so naturally you're going to have a tough time getting back into it. When you're out and about in the day just strike up convo with girls. Even ugly ones you don't wanna fuck. Actually, especially ugly ones you don't wanna fuck, as it will train you to talk to women without worrying about blowing out as you don't care about fucking them anyway. This doesn't mean you need to get numbers or go on an insta-date necessarily, just talking to girls casually will help break your anxiety, build up confidence, and get you used to interacting with girls.

Also, if you are strapped for time, make a profile on some dating apps and start swiping. It's an easy way to get dates with girls (and help sharpen up your text game) when you don't have a lot of free time.

Messages In This Thread