rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Quote: (09-09-2018 02:55 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2018 09:55 AM)MajorStyles Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2018 06:46 AM)Horus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2018 11:38 PM)MajorStyles Wrote:  

Why would I give a shit about women's tennis?

[Image: latest?cb=20071215140024]

That's a slippery slope, good Horus. When a society is controlled by Cultural Marxism, we cannot applaud female athletes. Just look at how the media will shoehorn the Mary Sue into everything: i.e. action movies, children's cartoons, commercials, etc. They turn a positive into a negative. Now we have American girls that prefer soccer to cosmetics. Very dangerous.

As a general rule, applaud a woman that shines in domestic affairs. That's where she can benefit a society the most; and simultaneously, that's where the majority of women find their greatest happiness.

Remember that most women do not respect a man's praise. Therefore, we should be very miserly with our compliments. Let's reserve the compliments for women that are dutiful housewives and mothers: the rest of the women will follow suit, since they are followers by nature.

Jeez, you can't even post a simple "WB" anymore without it being interpreted as a political statement... [Image: lol.gif] [Image: monkey.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Point well taken, HCE. I would smash repeatedly...and blow a load inside her for good measure.

"Action still preserves for us a hope that we may stand erect." - Thucydides (from History of the Peloponnesian War)

Messages In This Thread