rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Regarding Serena, one has to be clear, frank and precise. So, I'd just like to say, in details, why I dislike he:

1- I think it's very likely that she unfairly and sneakily uses medical-exemptions drugs, as revealed during the Olympics by the Fancy Bears hackers - and note that the ITF admitted to the fact, citing preposterous health problems to justify her use of drugs. [Image: dodgy.gif]

2- 1- I think it's very likely that she uses steroids, thus explaining her raging outbursts.

3- I think it's possible that she is a transsexual, as evidenced by her navel being above her thigh line. By the way, if we have medical professionals here, could someone confirm that all men have their navels above the upper top of the thighs, while all women have the navel below their thigh line (waist indent)? I confess that this is something I never checked on naked women: being a horny dude with little scientific background, I check asses, pussies and boobs, and forget to check the navel thing [Image: blush.gif]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqSks7dvtnI

4- She's from time to time doing stupid, arrogant, ugly things, like insulting referees and threatening to choke people, promoting gang culture, and she never, never ever apologizes.

5- She uses her race- and sex-card all the time, shamelessly.

6- I think she probably faked her heterosexual relations and marriages (would she still be coached by Moura if Moura really was her ex-lover and she had a new husband?). I also think she maybe adopted a baby, like the gay Ricky Martin, and tries to pass the baby on as hers.

7- She resides in my country [Image: confused.gif] where she discreetly finances Leftist organizations, and looks down on natives.

So, just to be clear, I don't dislike her because she is a successful Black woman (or trans). It's what Serena would like everybody to believe, that people dislike her for her ethnicity or gender, but no.

To end with, I might add that I actually like and admire Sloan Stephens and used to like, as a kid, Zina Garrison, so, my reasons for disliking Serena are just as described above, sorry to disappoint potential lurking SJWs.

Below, a very good and serious professional, insulting nobody and not into tantrums (a bit strongly built, but WB [Image: blush.gif]) - and note that she has a Conservative sponsor, Murray's Under Armor:

[Image: stephens38.jpg]

One of the most entertaining (on court) and talented with the volley, female player, Zina Garrison (as far as I know, she was always polite and respectful of the referees):

[Image: undated-zina-garrison-of-the-usa-in-acti...?s=612x612]

Messages In This Thread