rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Well dudes, after careful research, I'm taking Serena Williams side.

Here's a minority (arguably) female athlete who's risen to the top of the white man's game. Just like Tiger Woods did.

To be penalized over that thief comment is ridiculous. People get worked up in sports, and talk some trash. Big deal. However, in these reserved and we'll mannered sports, the first chance they get to take you down, they jump all over it. Just like Tiger and his wife cheating. You think other professional golfers didn't cheat on their wives? You think other tennis player didn't say way worse things to the ref? Come on.

Breaking the racket is wrong, but that shit happens. She didn't use any foul language, she insulted a guy that appears to me to be a bigger birch than she is.

Also, I think it's hilarious that to settle the dispute the had to call some other white people out of the back. I

None the less, up until this point, I thought Venus and Serena were twins.

So I say good job Serena williams. Wether.it seemed tantrumy or not, she's right that men do a lot worse, in tennis and other sports. She standing by her beliefs, like a real man.

Aloha!

Messages In This Thread