rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Ho hum. This is just typical SJW behavior. No different from Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Their basic assumption is: "I'm a better person than you."

So when they get caught out, they can't back down, because you are below them. It would be like handing the steering wheel over to a bee that flew in your car window.

Unthinkable.

In their minds life is like this: I get what I want, and if not, I shame you, you surrender, and I get what I want.

It always works.

So when it doesn't, they can't cope, they start giving direct commands, making insane proclamations and boasts, destroying things.

What most people do is start with negotiation and work their way up to drawing their pistol. These people start with their (emotional) pistols drawn, and have nowhere to retreat to, they have to double down.

That is why mockery is such an effective tool against them. It is inconceivable to them or their followers that they are mockable.

So if you mock them it is the ultimate true colors moment.

They lose their minds to gutteral invective.

If you don't believe me, check out the Twitter activity of this aging (((brown))) male college professor on Twitter.

He is tearing them up. Hope he doesn't lose tenure.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/GadSaad/status/1038630577061146625/photo/1]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Messages In This Thread