rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Quote: (09-09-2018 11:26 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2018 10:49 AM)questor70 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-09-2018 10:30 AM)Abelard Lindsey Wrote:  

Compare Serena from 2001 with her in 2018.

Needs pics. She was in the Sarah Connor T2 zone in 2001 but still clearly a woman.

[Image: serena1-1473380371.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=640]

The big difference now is her torso seems to have widened by a foot and her thighs and ass have become comically huge.

[Image: serena-williams.jpg]

I'd hesitate to call her fat or out of shape but this sort of bulky physique won't perform well in anything other than football or weightlifting. You need SPEED on the court to catch that ball and that is why she's losing.

She just has a damn kid months ago...

I get that most find her ugly but this obsession about her masculine traits is all quite silly.

Nobody wants to talk about how she is 10 years past her expiring date for the sport. She has grabbed on to more years due to using power to overwhelm her opponents and also he fact that woman's tennis has been a barren desert with weak competition the past few years.

I don't get it. We rally that women should have kids and be mothers, Serena does this yet we still stomp on her. There are more nasty women to hold harsh criticism at.

I don't care much for whatever else she does. I don't hear spew political nonsense. All she does is play tennis and obsseses about being respected for what she has done.
She is a tame woman compared some of the other nasty trash like Lena Dunham we have in the moderm culture at the moment.

To be frank I don't see much of a difference to how she had looked before she had her child. It's not like she got fat during/after pregnancy, she's been quite thick for a while. Just look at some of her photos from 2016: (also google tells me her child was born last September, so not a few months but a whole year ago)
[Image: serena-williams-2016-wins-italian-open-27.JPG]
[Image: 105284232_2016-Serena-Williams-SPORT-lar...kjjxAk.jpg]
[Image: 35A718F700000578-3661246-image-a-57_1466981311623.jpg]

Messages In This Thread