rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Serena Williams loses US Open plays the gender card

Quote: (09-09-2018 10:33 AM)Trumpian Wrote:  

I was stunned and delighted to see a Japanese girl beat her. But then I Google image searched her and I was like "oh..".

Naomi Osaka is a "hafu" (derived from the word Half), the daughter of a Haitian migrant and Japanese mother. They emigrated to the USA three years after Naomi's birth... In any case, Naomi hardly speaks Japanese.

I think Naomi's "biracial identity" might have confused and infuriated Serena. For Serena has a habit of hating on Asian women, probably because she feels threatened by their cute, slim femininity - but in Naomi's case, Serena was also confronted with a race-card as powerful as hers, or more. It must have unsettled Serena too much.

Regarding Serena's heavy drugs use, it is well-documented: she and the sister (and admittedly Simone Biles) use "medical-exemption drugs". Medical-Exemptions are the biggest scandal in the world of sports.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...ances.html

"The ITF said the Williams sisters had been given permission to use the drugs for 'therapeutic use' [Image: dodgy.gif] "

All these drugged-up "athletes" pretend to have Attention-Disorder [Image: dodgy.gif] or Asthma, and for political (and sponsor, it's big-money) reasons the sport authorities let them take drugs.

Questor70:

Serena is slow indeed, because of her massive steroid use, but she has a tactics to still win matches: She takes control of the point from the first moment, hitting hard from the middle of the court and not moving much, just dictating the game with her-his powerful ground-strokes. If you watch her play, you'll notice that she rarely moves from the center of the court, while forcing her slim opponents to run everywhere. Her secret being, to take control right from the first moment, from serve or return.

Messages In This Thread