rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with beta sabotage, AMOG-ing, cockblocking etc.

Dealing with beta sabotage, AMOG-ing, cockblocking etc.

Mizo, I agree with your active, yet polite stance. You stopped him from making a habit of mocking you and creating the office clown out of you. As they say, prevention is better than cure.

Investment Bro, it's obvious that you are both older and more experienced than me. I value your insight very much and I agree that I do need to make some life changes - I'm here to learn, after all.

You know, for me, it's just one of those things that no one ever taught you. I have a great father, he is a manly figure and has taught me a lot, but I haven't really talked to any older male role mode about, for example, this type of situation. I believe everyone has some things he learned on his own, because no matter how good a father, an older brother or an uncle you have, they can't teach you everything and prepare you for every situation on this Earth.

My point is, as you can see, I had several ideas on how to deal with this, but I didn't have an opinion on what would be the best option for a dominant man - laughing it off, violent domination, witty domination... Sometimes, we young studs simply don't know what to do, as multiple options seem good, and we don't possess enough knowledge (experience) of the world to know which one is most effective, or which one would a dominant man pick, if you please.

I use the alpha/beta dichotomy for simplicity - "us vs. them". In reality, I believe it's more of a spectrum (to quote the liberals, heh). A beta provider with a slightly bossy, but decent "wifey", who exercises regularly and isn't a total cunt, is Chad Thundercock for an incel who didn't wash himself for a week.

The doubts of the young man in dealing with beta sabotage are not similar to asking "Is this beta?"; rather they are akin to "I think this is alpha, but I think this is also alpha. What should I do?".

TL; DR: "I'm young and I don't know, brother. Teach me."
Thank you again for your input!

Messages In This Thread