rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with beta sabotage, AMOG-ing, cockblocking etc.

Dealing with beta sabotage, AMOG-ing, cockblocking etc.

I will speak about dealing this kind of behavior only at workplace since I had recent encountered. I handled it very well.
He is my coworker .He has more seniority than me, but I am much better. He is muscular, but I am way stylish more than him.

1-Try to keep the interaction with him to bare minimum.
2- Let jokes slide for one or two times. If he keeps doing it, reply to him in assistive way that you don't like this attitude .
Example, I was wearing nice loafer to work one day. This coworker commented saying " are we going to a boat or something ?" I didn't reply. Another day, he made the same comment . I replied saying " Why you care so much about what I wear and what I don't wear . Since you don't know anything about fashion, I will teach you this loafers, not boat shoes." He shut up and never ever commented on this again.
YEs, I might seem to be over react in this scenario , but it is better to be perceived as over reacting than letting him mocking you. I overreacted in front of 2 other people. If I let him get away with it, he would mock me in front of 2 other ppl, and then 10 more ppl,...ect.

Messages In This Thread