rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Techniques and Feedback

Day Game Techniques and Feedback

Day game has never been my forte, as I'm a night owl. I've been thinking about improving it (building it from nothing?) for quite some time, however, I've been getting consistent results from nightgame and social circle game, plus I'm busy with uni over day. Hence, no need and no time to develop my day game, which is a weakness.

So, the only opportunity I get at daygame is at bars near uni, in public transport and on the street.

Obviously, the bars are the best option.

(Cultural notes: in my country, people legitimately study in bars, God knows I used to come to a bar at 7am to smoke half a pack, drink 2 coffees, rehearse and calm down before a uni exam. We have a bar culture, everyone goes to bars, all the time.)

You see a pretty girl reading a textbook in a bar near uni - approach. You don't even have to go to the same faculty, or to uni at all - just have a solid frame, be handsome and confident, open her up. If your game is tight, unless she has an exam in 20 minutes, she'll be extremely relieved to put aside her boring book and talk to an intriguing young man.

I would even insta-date her right then and there, if I'd get good vibes from her.

Remember to be spontaneous, confident, relaxed.

If she's interested in you and gives you IOI's like deep eye contact, playing with hair, brushing your hand while showing you her textbook, but is also nervous because she needs to study, don't be socially inept - leave her alone to study. Take her number, say "see ya around" and exfiltrate. You'll not only be tactful, but you will also add to the "mystery" girls like so much.

If she isn't interested at all, no big deal - you have invested literally nothing except some words into the approach. Move on. Later, come here and type about what you did wrong and lessons learned.

Messages In This Thread