rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting girls in London

Getting girls in London

Quote: (02-05-2019 12:17 PM)Vincent Chase Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 06:33 PM)Alexandros Wrote:  

What advice would you give for getting laid in London when you:

1. don't have your own apartment but are in central London all the time due to studies/work

2. don't have a car (don't think it's an issue but wanted to provide full info)

3. don't drink, don'ts smoke

4, Mediterranean looking, slim, not tall

?

Best advice: travel elsewhere.

I posted something similar in a different thread the other day. After spending 2 years away and especially after visiting SE Asia for the first time at the end of last year, I completely agree.

I share your vertical challenges and thanks to my Italian and Greek ancestry, probably your racial characteristics as well. Although, I hit the weights hard 4x a week (definitely something you could start doing to improve yourself).

I can honestly say that I had the time of my life in the Philippines. Filipinas are tiny, sexy, bubbly and have a feminine energy that women here have long lost. After spending 2 weeks there, it completely changed my perspective.

"I have failed over, and over, and over again in my life, and that is why I succeed".

Messages In This Thread