rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting girls in London

Getting girls in London

Hi Guys, just hijacking this thread because I can't make my own thread at the moment.

Just looking for general tips, advice and support on getting back out there and finding another girl who would be 7-8 (similar to my ex).

I'm Australian and I moved to the London to be with my ex gf. Essentially she dumped me for a work colleague (which hurts pretty fucking bad).

Obviously she meant alot for me to move countries, at the same time I realise that she was definitely not the one for me. That being that she is disloyal, a liar and jealous, all things that would kill any relationship.

At this stage I'm looking to get back out there, In summary this is me
- Average in looks (maybe 6 or girls say 7) but I am very chatty and confident especially when I am out. I am Caucasian mixed and am semi ginger.
- Also I sing quite well and play at open mics which helps me meet people.
- My online dating game is non-existant, I find it extremely depressing especially since from what I have seen its rubbish.
- I live in Brixton hill which is close enough to some bars.

I am struggling to find girls interested in me and willing to date (they say yes when they are drunk but then ghost me when we text, even after we have kissed at a nightclub).

Things that I am looking at doing are:
- New wardrobe going for an Indie look.
- Travel to Eastern European countries where the girls are less stuck up.
- Improve my Instagram.
- Move to Shoreditch or Camden.
- Networking with girls trying to get girlfriends who can maybe set me up on dates.
- I also thought about trying a trip to the US and touring some small college towns.

I know these plans are a bit all over the place. But my goal is just to get out there and realise that there are other women out there. As I keep feeling really down about my ex gf and it's quite tough.

Thanks if anyone responds to this.

Messages In This Thread