rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

If they literally mean "when she was arrested", my guess would be a trailer park outburst.

Years ago, we had an incident in my region where two sheriff's deputies were shacked up, and one deputy tampered with evidence and intimidated the victim at a drunk driving accident, trying to protect the driver, who was his deputy girlfriend's loser nephew or something. The victim called 911 and asked the state police to come.

So the state police report describes going to their shared home, and one politely says that the female deputy "requested professional courtesy".

The other report made it clear that as they walked away she had a tantrum and started cursing at them from her porch for investigating a fellow officer. So one of the troopers walked back and confronted her, asked her if there's something she'd like to say to his face.

Based on the personality type from her Twitter, I'd bet it was something very similar and they're using it as leverage to get her out and stop paying her.

The Dallas Police Association is paying her legal bills.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread