rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Quote: (09-13-2018 08:29 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Character assassination begins. The cops searched the home and found. . . gasp. . . a small amount of marijuana.

http://amp.fox4news.com/news/search-warr...ssion=true

Attorney Pete Schulte, who is not connected to the case, says the defense will likely bring it up in trial if the marijuana turns out to be his.

“I'm not saying Mr. Jean is a bad guy because he had some marijuana in his apartment,” Schulte said. “But it could help add some explanation to this crazy case. It just adds another layer of complexity.

What.

Other items retrieved:

The inventory return yielded:
2 fired cartridge casings (these came from her weapon, more than likely)
1 laptop computer (police issued? Hers?)
1 black backpack with police equipment and paperwork (hers)
1 insulated lunch box (hers Dropped by her while coming "home")
1 black ballistic vest with "police" markings (hers also dropped?)
10.4 grams of marijuana in ziplock bags (his)
1 metal marijuana grinder (his)
2 RFID keys (hers?)
2 used packages of medical aid (probably left by paramedics)

Is is possible that the cop who shot him left this here after shooting him? (yes) Or maybe left it over a different night after he banged her. Perhaps he was even banging another woman on the force and she got jealous? (hyperbole for now...)

It could also be - and I'm just playing devils advocate - that he was dealing pot on the side. Why else would he have pot divvied it up into multiple bags? Regardless he knew it was illegal to possess in TX even in small amounts.

Assume she really did think it was her place. Assume also that the door was opened a crack and she pushed it in, pistol drawn, which would be my reaction walking into my own place with the door opened for no reason with nobody home.

Then consider:
Cop pushes door open, shows up in uniform.

His reaction:
Oh shit, COPS! Hide the dope! Grab it & flush it!

Her reaction:
Wha? Some dude is in my apartment! "Don't Move!!"

Him:
Shit....Hide the dope! Hide the dope!...

Her:
"Don't move!!" Bam Bam

Not that she had justifiable reasons for deadly force, but the second she saw him move away and ignore her commands she thought (assumed) he was going for a weapon and fired. She'll still get nailed for manslaughter but there's little evidence of racism or hanky panky here.

The police vest, laptop and police equipment can be corroborated either way with model information for issued equipment in that department. More than likely all hers. There is zero evidence they searched the entire apartment, only the immediate area where the body dropped and from where she shot. Not her fault there was pot in that same area. She knew she couldn't pick up her own shit and take it with her without disturbing the scene, so she did not.

I suspect as is often the case, a careful analysis of the facts will create a slightly different reality than the first pass from a media predisposed to look at race and just run with it.

Messages In This Thread