rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

It's now coming out that she was initially identified to dispatchers as a "security guard", which is interesting, because an acquaintance told me the police gossip circuit in Dallas is that Guyger had a skeleton key given to her by management. Supposedly, half of DPD is talking about this.

Could be utter bullshit, but I'm wondering if she had some kind of unofficial job with building management. It could explain why she was pounding on the door demanding Jean "open up".

Suppose he'd been boning her and was smart enough
not to open the door on her borderline fit. Suppose she remembers her special emergency key and decides to break in with it and kill him. Would fit his reported reaction: "Oh my God, why did you do that?"

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread