rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Quote: (09-11-2018 04:00 PM)Gimlet Wrote:  

Black people are mad as hell over this, but the media isn't reporting that and social media is suppressing the evidence of outrage (i.e. posts). If the cop were a white male, it would be pumped up. But it's a white woman so she must be protected. Furthermore it's a black female police chief so we can't blame her either.

Stop believing everything you see (and don't see).

Brother, I wish I could agree with you on this in total, but in good conscience, I just can't. I almost agree with all of it, right up until the last phrase.

I don't agree that there is some "unseen" outrage. It's called "outrage" because it's outrageous. I don't agree that there could even be such a thing as "unseen outrage." That would just be a "normal" person being pissed off. Happens to me all the time.. I get pissed off, but, like a "normal," person I control it and I don't act like a total cunt.

And the last statement, "Stop believing everything you see (and don't see)," is a borderline non-statement at all. Sounds quippy, but means nothing.

On the same hand, I don't want to derail the conversation to a weird place. Anyone can disagree with what has been said, but that doesn't change the past patterns of behavior (nor the lack of it, in this case) of "opposition groups" the last few years, Man.

I'm definitely not a "conspiracy theory" guy, but in this case, it's really hard to deny that public opinion is being swayed by (or lack of) media coverage.

I'm just pointing out observations. If anyone even thinks that this is not being manipulated, they are delusional. That's all I'm saying. I can't predict the actions of BLM, but I can be reasonably sure that this would not be going the way it is now, if it was a male officer who shot the poor guy. It is completely incongruent, given the eruptions we've seen recently, that this meanders along at the pace it's going.

Messages In This Thread