rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Quote: (09-11-2018 01:47 PM)Dirtyblueshirt Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2018 12:36 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (09-11-2018 09:59 AM)Jetset Wrote:  

That affidavit is pure cop fantasy-fetish writing. **SNIP**

100%.

I thought her other "police involved shooting" (her second in just 4 years) was insignificant, apart from the fact that women, clearly, can't be trusted with dangerous things.

It becomes very relevant, however, even if you attempt to believe her bullshit story.

The overwhelming majority of officers on a police force will serve their entire careers (20-40 years) and never fire a single shot outside the shooting range. This chick has been there 4 years and has shot 2 people already.
That tells me that she (just using the law of averages) should probably not be allowed near a firearm.

**Despite it's ridiculousness, I am surprised at the lack of violent outrage we usually see with the black community. They're holding it together really well and good on them.

But why? It's because she's female. I am not a fan of the MGTOW community at all. I am a lover and seducer of women--not a woman hater, but this reads likes a fictional piece off an MGTOW site for why women should not be trusted in difficult/dangerous situations.

Woman mistakes dynamite for a candle and blows her hand off...

Seriously, where is the response from the black community? It's been strangely quiet. Here we have a guy who by all accounts was an upstanding citizen with a white collar job and who appears to be an actual victim. Yet if it was some punk like Michael Brown who got shot (after robbing a convenience store) or a black stripper with a fake rape accusation (Duke case), there would be protests and non-stop media coverage. Not even Krapernick has given this any attention and he is supposed to be the voice against police brutality. Maybe it's because the person who pulled the trigger was a woman? It doesn't fit the narrative? I just don't get it.

The "black community" only start rioting and shit when egged on by the likes of CNN and MSNBC, who then film the riots. It seems they are treating this story like all the white guys murdered by police: into the memory hole.

And yes, news executives probably decided a media pussy pass was the best for "the narrative."

Messages In This Thread