rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Quote: (09-08-2018 04:09 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2018 04:00 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 05:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I dont buy that she went into the wrong apt by accident. Something or several things are missing from this story. They were fucking, or she was robbing his drug stash or...I dont know but theres more to this

I think inspector Papaya Tapper is gonna win the "I called this shit first" game.

I will contest that claim, PapayaTapper called out a variety of possible true motives, I narrowed it down to calling that we wanted the D first [Image: suspicious.gif][Image: suspicious.gif][Image: suspicious.gif]

Quote: (09-08-2018 12:12 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Calling it now, she wanted the D but he turned her down

After further review, the ruling on the forum has been confirmed. Papaya Tapper wins. Repo will have to wait for the next police shooting.

**Had to go back and read carefully. Good call by the replay officials. Definitely a good use of a challenge, though. Unfortunately, you will be charged a timeout

Messages In This Thread