rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Obviously this isn’t for sure but ALLEGEDLY...

https://newsone.com/3825718/amber-guyger...-shooting/

#amberguyger on IG - appears to have some after shooting amateur video of a female officer frantically pacing while on the phone in a hallway area. She doesn’t appear to be hammered dogshit drunk, that leaves drugs or jealousy/rage.

If this is the woman, she’s a WNB from a Dallas uptown standpoint, plain Jane. She’s an Oklahoma HB7.....

That said, trust the gut. They lived in the same building. My guess they knew each other, had a past interaction, maybe ONS or short term FWB maybe. He tells her that it’s over, don’t come over anymore.

Either way, I do not believe her story. I hope they go after her and find out the truth. This man’s family deserves to know what really happened.

Bad news for city of Dallas if she gets away with it.

Messages In This Thread