rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Female police officer mistakenly enters neighbor's apartment, kills male resident

Quote: (09-07-2018 05:53 PM)Thot Leader Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 05:45 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

I dont buy that she went into the wrong apt by accident. Something or several things are missing from this story. They were fucking, or she was robbing his drug stash or...I dont know but theres more to this

I'm guessing she was boozed out of her mind, opened the wrong door, saw a black man, drew her gun and fired. Woman + badge + gun + alcohol = disaster.

It's only 10pm and she's still in full uniform. Sometime there are police parties in uniform after shift, but it's still unusual to see anyone that cooked that early.

Very little to go on right now, but I'm thinking manslaughter is less likely than some coldblooded domestic violence homicide. They're in the same building, they're banging, she confronts him on some issue, doesn't like his response and blasts him. Concocts some bizarre accidental shooting story.

I was a cop for many years, these girls shoot at us (and get away with it) with a frequency that would shock the general public.

Her agency isn't even mentioning her bizarre alibi to the press -

Quote:Quote:

At a news conference early Friday, Dallas police Sgt. Warren Mitchell said they had yet to interview the officer and would not speculate as to whether she mistakenly entered another apartment and believed the man already inside was an intruder.

"We still have a lot to do in this investigation," Mitchell added.

Her key obviously doesn't open his door, how did she even get it in?

I'm guessing they're testing for alcohol to poke holes in any drunken mistake/manslaughter defense, and get her for the cold blooded murder it was.

Messages In This Thread