rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mac Miller Dead at 26 of Drug Overdose

Mac Miller Dead at 26 of Drug Overdose

I didn't like his music that much but he had some cool lyrics and beats sometimes. A beta schmuck at times musically but pretty talented.

I think he deserves a modicum of respect. He wasn't a politician or an extreme asshole just an entertainer who died too young.

Say what you want about contributing to the downfall of the west or perverting our culture but as someone who was just a fairly normal human with as far as I can tell a net neutral effect on society he deserves respect in death while the family and fand are still grieving. Have some tact, there's time for criticisms later and that's real shit. The need to find the most damning shit about the recently deceased isn't cool and it doesn't make you cool. It just shows you have awful timing and not nearly enough respect for a life. And remember this guy died at 26, he wasn't even in his final form yet, he hadn't even begun to reach the apex of success and impact a man can reach. All by his own doing which is a tradjedy but it's just that; tragic. Stop trying to be edgey we have respect for the recently deceased for a reason it's a strong and honored tradition. Give it a fucking month at least

Messages In This Thread