rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
0 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
Quote: (09-09-2018 01:02 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

If you think her thoughts aren't filtering down to the teenage girls (and boys) who take her writing classes, you're living in fantasy land. I once had professors like this. But it was the age before the Internet, so I had no idea why I was always on their bad side. In retrospect, it's because I didn't kiss their asses over their perverse pseudo-feminist politics.

They would give high grades to substandard writers whose work reflected their politics and bad grades to really good writers who didn't toe their party line. There was little you could do about this in the Reagan Era, but I suspect now Generation Z will start calling such professors on their bullshit.

The good thing is that we now have the Internet. And what's on here stays on here. So, her future students and would-be lovers will find pages like this when they look up the name COURTNEY SENDER. And even if they try to dismiss all of this as partisan criticism or "sexism," it's still going to be lodged in a corner of their minds.

Knowing this, I worked through 1/3 of a masters degree with a 4.0 GPA. I just wrote exactly the opposite of my true opinions--gotta subvert the system. I watched other right wingers go down in flames and get horrible grades over and over again tying to argue with the liberals. It was like watching a debate of 3 men vs. 30 women and everyone speaking at once, the lefties losing their cool and shouting. I remember very distinctly actually struggling to make the most absurd argument against my true opinion and then write that.. I could bang out an "A" paper in no time because I din't need to be logical, just agree with the professor's politics.

Messages In This Thread