rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
0 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
Quote: (09-07-2018 06:32 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

OK, I've moved on. Forget the pump and dump. Forget the New York Times article.

What's bothering me so much about this whole Courtney Sender article is something that's not apparent at first. It's that by writing this article, she as a professor is courting danger for both her and her students.

This woman is having Tinder sex with random guys, then "revenge writing" articles in the New York Times. Should one of her "randos" decide to take revenge in the form of a violence, both she and the New York Times will be complicit in how the lives of her and her students were negatively affected.

This is why we used to hold teachers and college professors to a high standard. We entrust them to our kids. She's playing with fire here.

I assumed at first the guy who seduced her was a smooth operator. But what if he's a nut with a short temper who feels embarrassed about what she wrote? He's not named, but she makes it clear her social circle knows who he is.

This occurred to me about an hour after reading the article. Shouldn't a New York Times editor have thought of this?

One final thing: Had this been a male professor writing about his one night stands with women, they'd be calling for his resignation. We should call for hers.

Lol, good point about the reversed roles "I'm a thirty something professor and I banged out this young 19 year girl a couple of times. She ghosted me, and I wish there were some law that compelled her to keep servicing me or she would be disgraced and imprisoned.". But making sexual stuff more litigious is a battle men are never going to win so I would take a pass on this.

I disagree on your other point. A lot of things they write are offensive to somebody, I highly doubt this is more dangerous than a host of other political topics and such. Hell, if she was an actual good reporter, she could be exposing genuine dangerous criminals or something. She's talking about someone that dumped her, not the other way around.

Messages In This Thread