rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
0 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
Quote: (09-07-2018 04:39 PM)Sisyphus Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 03:49 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 03:35 PM)RDF Wrote:  

OP, if you think that this chick thinks of this guy as a "Chad" and wants to accuse him of rape (literally) based on that article, you really misunderstood it.

Kaotic's analysis is spot on. This guy was a pussy and she's reminiscing on that.

I think this is something we should study, not criticize since he achieved his goal.

I'm not so sure. She was obviously very into him physically - aside from being tall and strong she goes on about his "earnest eyes, hair flopping into his face, stubble..." I think her point is pretty clear.

All he had to do was run don't fuck it up game. His looks probably allowed him to get away with his act which he seemed to put on more for his amusement than to get the lay which required little to no effort on his part. If she were a head taller and he wasn't physically intimidating then I doubt his act would've worked. She would've said "yeah I have a headache" or something similar after the second or third request for consent and dialed up one of her on-call fuck buddies instead.

I highly doubt this tactic would work for the average guy so I'm personally not planning on putting this arrow in my quiver. However if someone here has the looks to get away with it then I'd be interested to hear a report.

Point taken, but from her FB page she looks like the classic tiny Jewish girl who stands about 5'1". You could be 5'7" and stand a head taller.

Does anyone else have a problem that we're allowing self-admitted lowlife sluts like this teach kids in college? This just seems wrong.

What college guy is going to take his professor seriously knowing she not only had one-nighters but writes about them in the NYT? Not me.

It also annoys me her exhibitionist garbage apparently wins her writing awards, but this is one reason I left the field. It's more about singing their feminist song than it is about saying anything important.

Update: Below is an example of her "brilliant" fiction writing. A troll poster on a bad day could has done better writing on this forum. How does shit like this win awards? I'd like to fake a female identity and come up with crap like this just to see if I could win awards too.
https://www.theblueshiftjournal.com/copy...ui-germain

Messages In This Thread