rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

30 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
0 year old roastie gets pumped and dumped by Chad she met through Tinder and now wan
Fucking NYT and their fucking "Modern Love". Every fucking time. That column is a carafe carefully designed by the finest social justice engineers to aerate the dumbest #FirstWorldProblems imaginable.

I did a post a while back about the one where the guy meditated on his affair with some woman and couldn't see that he was a clingy dumbass he got rejected by a manipulative sociopath who got her real boyfriend to chase him away and probably lied her ass off to him, too.

Then there was the one where the author explored his feelings about ignoring his phone during casual gay sex, only to find out he'd been missing the news that his father was dead.

Now this shit. "...but he told me he'd make me steak and mushrooms! I was more hurt than usual!"

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread