rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Quote: (09-09-2018 01:38 PM)Ballr Wrote:  

I make up a lot of a scenarios in my head because I am paranoid about this and I don't know why everyone in here so quick to trust a situation like that.

OK, but again, "like that", meaning like what?

It's a wedding. You know all those married couples? They all had one.

When you first posted, I assumed this was a bunch of scumbags who are going to drink themselves half to death. I've seen those weddings, the ones where the police come break it up at the end of the night and somebody leaves in an ambulance. Fair enough.

It sounds like a perfectly normal wedding and like this girl is from a traditional family with traditional parents who are also comfortable at the wedding.

So, like what?

Quote:Quote:

I'm trying to look out for red flags so I don't get fucked in the future.

Sometimes women do weird shit at weddings and funerals because their brains are in emotional overdrive, but the bottom line is that she's been selected as the maid of honor. She's excited. She wants you to go with her because she likes you, wants to show you off, and this is a big day for her.

If she's really crazy about you, she might be deeply hurt that you don't want to be a part of it. If you don't care, that's cool, but it sounds more like you're just being avoidant and are genuinely stressed out because you know your decision doesn't add up.

Quote:Quote:

You're all the way right its about interaction with other men. A lot of you have accepted this. It's new to me. Thought of it is uncomfortable. I may be over-reacting. I've never left a woman around a bunch of guys and girls I've never met.

Your profile says you're in the United States and that it is your home country. I have trouble believing this unless you're a clingy codependent. If she's attractive, she's not even going to make it through the grocery store without some dude chatting her up. If she wants to cheat, she will. If she doesn't, she won't.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread