rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Ballr, your post screams insecurity. Luckily, you're in a good place to cure it, brother.

I recognize your symptoms, I was madly jealous at my first few LTR's, years ago. I combined my jealousy and strictness with alpha traits, it came off even worse than if I have been an utter beta. Had it been so, I would have been perceived as a "niceguy" with a lot of insecurity; this way, I was perceived as a possessive asshole who wouldn't let his GF fucking breathe... seriously, I was way too jealous, very irrational. There is a line for everything.

Yes, I know it's hard, I know you'll be full of doubts. But that's the way life is.
You'll then learn to not give a fuck! If She, She being any of your future girlfriends, cheats on you - no big fucking deal, you'll send her off and find a new one tomorrow. No, same night. You need to stop caring so much.

As we say: being a player in an LTR is not about not having emotions. You're a human being, of course you have emotions.
It's about not letting those emotions rule you, or ruin you.
You can care for a girl, but if she fucks up, you WILL next her mercilessly and move on. Nothing of value will be lost.

Furthermore, you can't live your entire fucking life in fear of some dumb girl cheating on you, man. I know what's inside of your head, I've been like you when I was really young.

Accept that there are only two options - your GF isn't a slut, or she is one.
If she isn't, you can leave her on a deserted tropical island with a hundred men and she won't cheat on you.
If she is, she'll flirt or text with, kiss or fuck some other guy at some point in your relationship, and it will end. And you will find an another girl the same night.

So in order to not be a weak, jealous, needy, strict BF, follow my instructions and hints:

- Abundance mentality.
- Don't fucking care. Don't. If she cheats on you, there are 3 more waiting behind the corner.
- If she flirts with someone, posts pics online where the best man is squeezing her ass or something, you'll know right away she isn't GF material - life just got easier, hit that NEXT button
- Unfortunately, you'll have to realise that your girlfriends must also go out and have a social life. I don't want to go hard on you. But yeah. Grow up, bro. You can't hold her in a dungeon.
- gym
- this forum. Classic advice, read, read, read. Grow as a man, in all aspects of your life.
- manosphere in general - ditto as above
- this thread:
thread-50210...+lose+girl

As soon as you accept my post and internalize it, you'll start to get better. Don't view this as a scold - it isn't one. I'm trying to help, and in my experience, things like this are best helped in this way - brutally and directly. Wake up.

P. S.
Could someone please explain to me what is a mini LTR? I googled it but couldn't find the answer. So, there is FwB, there is ONS, there is STR, there is LTR. What the hell is a mini LTR?! Something between STR and LTR?

Messages In This Thread