rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Quote: (09-07-2018 02:27 PM)Ballr Wrote:  

She HAS told me to come to the wedding, multiple times. It's me that doesn't want to go and I explained why in a post above this one. I'm not sure how deep into PUA you are, but it's not jealousy I'm experiencing. It's always the guys who game 24/7 that disregard the other side of the game; longevity. Wrong labeling mate. However, you do make valid points.

Would it be stupid to ignore her for 2 days straight? A mini LTR to me is a woman I haven't decided I'm going to fully commit to for the M word, yet. She does have potential which is why I care that she's involved in this. You touch on the money about just going suited and booted though.

I just don't get it.

"Involved in this" is what, exactly? A wedding?

She's in a wedding party. This is a normal thing that people do. You're thinking about Soft Nexting her because she's doing something normal and you don't want to go, even though you're not only welcome, but encouraged to go. That's like hitting your dog on the nose with a newspaper for eating food out of his own bowl.

Bitches love weddings. She's the Maid of Honor. I get not wanting to go, but what's your motivation to take that away from her?

This is some weird shit, man. Again, I don't get it.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread