rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Quote: (09-07-2018 02:34 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2018 02:27 PM)Ballr Wrote:  

She HAS told me to come to the wedding, multiple times. It's me that doesn't want to go and I explained why in a post above this one. I'm not sure how deep into PUA you are, but it's not jealousy I'm experiencing. It's always the guys who game 24/7 that disregard the other side of the game; longevity. Wrong labeling mate. However, you do make valid points.

"PUA" is a retarded term to begin with, it's such a watered down term, dudes with snake oil selling to vulnerable men.

You're literally saying you're going to be cucked by going to the dinner and to the wedding.

You're literally saying, well bro, she's going to be toasting, dancing with guys, and taking pics with guys. Who are in the wedding party, which is a given, you should know that by now since you've been to so many weddings.

Quote:Quote:

Would it be stupid to ignore her for 2 days straight? A mini LTR to me is a woman I haven't decided I'm going to fully commit to for the M word, yet. She does have potential which is why I care that she's involved in this. You touch on the money about just going suited and booted though.

Why are you even playing waiting dread game on her?

It's you're so concerned about being "cucked" and looking "weak" at this wedding then don't go.

Just tell her you can't make it and you have some important family shit to do.

Well we have different meanings for LTR then, a mini LTR is a girl I''m dating 4-6 months, an LTR is a girl longer than that, I have no thoughts about marrying a girl in only a 2-3 year LTR to begin with.

If a girl has potential and you like her, then I see no problem with you going to this wedding and dare I say it.....having fun.

Instead of over analyzing every little thing as game theory and different scenarios.

Like I mentioned originally, the only reason why I am attending the wedding is because I have not met her parents yet. They are very cultural and I don't think it would be appropriate for me to sit at their table and act like I'm part of the family already when I have not met them previously.

Messages In This Thread