rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Quote: (09-07-2018 11:27 AM)Ballr Wrote:  

Did you really just compare what you would do as a man vs what what a chick would do? Come on. Redpill thinking is redpill thinking. I don't believe in instructing her not to go. That would be really GMO.

I was looking for the organic thing to do. Are you telling me it wouldn't bother you if some random fuck was to chat up your girl, dance with her, eat together, and take pictures?

SHE'S IN THE WEDDING FFS - that's EXACTLY what happens.

If you've got issues about this, don't go to the wedding then.

If you're tripping and getting jealous about this mini LTR, then I hate to say, you're on the losing end of this relationship, and she has the power.

She should be worried about why YOU aren't going to the wedding with her.

She should be begging you to come to the wedding and yapping about how hot her date is (you).

She should be coming back and forth between you and taking pics for the wedding at the reception.

Quote:Quote:

Haven't met her parents yet and don't want to do it on a formal night like someone else's wedding.

"Trust issues" is loose cannon shit to say. I mean, I'll never trust a bitch 100% and I'm not sure why you would either. You accept women for what they are and what they are not. If you set-up the environment to catch a bitch she will be gotten. You don't take wifey material to a strip-club do you? Same concept, I don't want to put her in an environment where anything goes. Not at the fear of losing her, but realizing she's entering a tainted situation and that doesn't resonate well with me.

Strip club and a wedding are apples to oranges dude.

You're overdosing on redpill here and making a mountain out of an ant hill.

Personally if I was you, I'd be dressed the fuck up suited to the 9's and making every girl at that wedding eye me.

I'd walk into that wedding smooth as fuck, dressed as fuck, and talking to everyone and having a blast.

I guess that's too difficult to do nowadays.[Image: dodgy.gif]

Messages In This Thread