rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Right or Wrong? - Hoetendencies at Rehearsal Dinner/Wedding

Quote: (09-07-2018 11:27 AM)Ballr Wrote:  

Did you really just compare what you would do as a man vs what what a chick would do? Come on. Redpill thinking is redpill thinking. I don't believe in instructing her not to go. That would be really GMO.

I was looking for the organic thing to do. Are you telling me it wouldn't bother you if some random fuck was to chat up your girl, dance with her, eat together, and take pictures?

Haven't met her parents yet and don't want to do it on a formal night like someone else's wedding.

"Trust issues" is loose cannon shit to say. I mean, I'll never trust a bitch 100% and I'm not sure why you would either. You accept women for what they are and what they are not. If you set-up the environment to catch a bitch she will be gotten. You don't take wifey material to a strip-club do you? Same concept, I don't want to put her in an environment where anything goes. Not at the fear of losing her, but realizing she's entering a tainted situation and that doesn't resonate well with me.

Not sure what you mean with the first line.

Would it bother me if a plate is out enjoying herself with another guy? Honestly, nah, whatever. As long as I don't see a future with her, I personally wouldn't worry. Let her get her kicks. Consciously or not, I'm stating: "I care less about her than I am bothered to join her".

If it's a girl that I see potential in, it would bother me. But then I'd simply bite the bullet and go. Seems like this is your case, you just don't want to take the simple solution.

My take is the same as Jetset's above, maybe he worded it better.

Messages In This Thread