rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent - Where to settle?

Location independent - Where to settle?

Quote: (09-12-2018 04:03 PM)Henny Wrote:  

Overrun by Islamic Sex tourists yes, overrun by RVF guys - no. Even if it was, if you could pull back the curtains on some members of the forum and see who they are, then you would rest easy.

To new location independent guys, you have figured out one of the biggest problems with the lifestyle, where to go. Having so much freedom can mess with your mind, strike out in one pussy hot-spot you then hit pastures greener and eventually go here there and everywhere, without a base.

It could happen someday if flights from Kiev to major cities in North America dropped down to $500 round trip. Thing is any time I checked they were often above $800 and sometimes up to $1,500. Have to remember, barring some windfall of money, most RVF guys are just as broke as the average mofo and can't spend on airplane tickets to backwater Europe.

Now what I don't understand is why Western European men aren't going to Ukraine in big droves. I see some old businessmen going (I guess they could be sex tourists) but never anyone under the age of 40.

I see young male daygamers in Kiev but they're always Russian dudes (and it makes me wonder why ~ doesn't Russia itself have skinny hot blondes? Why do they want Ukrainian brunettes?).

Messages In This Thread