rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Location independent - Where to settle?

Location independent - Where to settle?

Quote: (09-06-2018 03:27 PM)diego69 Wrote:  

My criteria are:
1. Quality pussy either long term relationship with 8+ or short term/ONS with 7+ on regular basis (Lets say every 4-5 days at least) ages: 20-30
My preference in women is mostly EE style- white and feminine.
4. Friendly city which it is possible to make friend and social circle.
1. This won't happen, a different 7+ each week? Not at all.
4. Any city is what you make of it.

About me: Late 30s, can pass as Latin or Turkish.
What nationality are you actually?

The obvious first option would be Ukraine and specifically Kiev, relatively interesting city with great talent and low cost of living.
2nd tier Ukraine I also consider but it seems in Kiev the amount of hot girls never ends. I even consider 3rd tier Ukraine as I normally get something there in the few short visit, still they are small and you can get totally bored for days not to mention you will become known in town.
2nd tier Russia - from my experience even cities with hardly any foreigners does not promise easy lays, the effect can be even negative. Still if we discuss about deteriorating countries (in terms of easiness of girls to foreign guys) like the 3 above it seems that Russia is the least ruined. (Besides Moscow and St. Peter.)
Fuck Kyiv, it's a shithole that's overrun by RVF idiots and there is an entire industry based around this. Ukraine as a whole is 3rd rate, there are some gems but I'd never live there.

Russia is where you want to go to, providing you speak Russian, it'll be very good although if you don't, it'll be an entertaining ride, that's for sure [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread